I finally found a part-time, waitressing in a Chinese Resturant. It is been 5 days now, I have to say, I am fucking hate it!
The owner’s wife is definately hate me as much as I hate this fucking job. She scold me whenever there is a mistake, and me only.
I am quiting for sure, not now, but the time when I can do everything perfectly, I will fire myself.
A 24 yr old bachlor degree holder washing dish for 8 dollar per hour, I have to say sorry for my parents and shot myself.
I am not that type of person who is picky about heavy and dirty job, but the owner’s wife just simply dislike me.
But I have to say that I didn’t do my best for this part time thing, because I don’t like it.
I am stong, I can make it. I will let you beg me to work there and still I will leave eventually.
- 300ml thickened cream
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 1 / 4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 cup bottled mango juice
- 1 / 4 cup orange-flavoured liqueur
- 250g packet sponge finger biscuits
- 100g white chocolate, grated
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- White chocolate curls, to decorate
1. Whip cream, mascarpone and icing sugar mixture in a medium bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
2. Combine juice and liqueur in a medium bowl. Dip half the sponge fingers, one at a time, into mixture. Arrange side-by-side over base of a serving dish (6-cup capacity).
3. Spread one-third of the cream mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with half the grated white chocolate then half the berries. Repeat layering with remaining dipped sponge fingers, one-third of the cream mixture, remaining chocolate and berries. Spread remaining cream mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Before serving tiramisu, decorate with chocolate curls
- 2 tsps instant coffee powder
- 1 tblsp hot water
- 1 cup vanilla custard
- 1 / 3 cup thickened cream
- 1 / 4 cup coffee-flavoured liquer
- 1 / 2 cup Dark Choc Melts
- 1 / 2 cup Maltesers, crushed
1. Dissolve coffee in water in a cup. Cool. Combine custard and cream in a large jug. Stir in coffee and liqueur.
2. Place 12 shot glasses (about 1 / 4 cup capacity) in a shallow cake pan. Divide coffee mixture among glasses. Freeze for about 1.5 hours, or until mixture begins to set. Insert a paddle-pop stick into the centre of each glass. Freeze overnight, or until frozen.
3. Place chocolate in a small bowl sitting over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature.
4. Twist popsicles to remove from glasses. Dip tops in melted chocolate then immediately coat in crushed Maltesers. Stand popsicles, stick facing upwards, on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Return to freezer until serving.
Tip: Popsicles have no added sugar. Stir 2 tblsps caster sugar into coffee with boiling water, if you prefer.
Oh my God, I was totally alone yesterday which was the Christmas of 2008.
But very peaceful….
I enjoyed….I wanna write some more, but it is unnessecery I guess.
I am happy, totally.
Strangely, since I started learning Russian, I found Russian is everywhere. <Sex and the city> season6, Carries fell in with a Russian guy; <Rocknrolla> is talking about Russian ganster; the bad guy in <Quantum Of Solace> is Russian; even the story of <Get Smart> is happened in Russia, whatelse could possibilly escape the cursed word “Russian”?????
It just piss me off……………very very much…..
I am so fucking bored…seems the furious cold war with SB couldn’t help neither.
And I pretended I didn’t care. Well, this time SB doesn’t wanna confess , which is unusual and that added some credit to him actually. But still, he is disgusting and annoying. Maybe this time is it, i finally don’t have to bear the “dislike-him-however-doesn’t-wanna-hurt-his-feeling-bla-bla-bla” burden.
However, I feel so alone here. If a guy says likes you can only give you such little caring, how about others who only remained in a friendship? I guess I have to admit it that I don’t really have a friend here. Well, or my definition towards “friend” is no longer the same as it was in high school. Friends are not baby setter, are not secret keepers, neither the one who listening to your craps all the time and give opinions at the appropriate time. They are just….I dont’t know, a mate who’d like to go to clubing with you, a gal who drink with you, a someone who have lunch or dinner with you. They are just playmates then, and even better, you don’t have to consider their feelings, too.
But I hated it. Like I hated myself so easily fall for it, and trust a person so fucking quickly….
What a Grown-up world….
Anyway, I pasted Elva’s new photo shot up, she looks fabulous, which made my day.